Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rollercoaster of Emotions

Okay, so you know that I was offered another job. But since I posted that other post, A LOT has happened! Okay, in a nutshell, I've been involved with a bidding war for my employment. I've never been in that situation before where two companies fought really hard to get me to work for them. Wow! What stress! What excitement! What a hard decision! What absolute joy when the final offer was made! I have been richly blessed!

The bidding war was between my current employer and my new employer and my new employer won out. I am so excited to start working for them. I am nervous to start something completely different, but I am up for the challenge.

I start my new endeavor on September 29.

1 comments:

.

So fun! Way to go...make them all work for your wonderfulness. CONGRATS!