FLASHBACK: Family Reunion 2008
I received a letter from my aunt with some pictures from our last family reunion and it gave me a great idea for a blog entry...FLASHBACKS! So this is my first official flashback:
My extended family has reunions every other year. They are always well attended and really looked forward to. We really enjoy spending time with each other. We are a very close family.
This year we had many different activities and different events. In this flashback, I want to show you one activity -- the large (very large) blowup water slide!
It was a highlight of the first day of the reunion. The kids absolutely enjoyed themselves, and I didn't want to be left out (even though I didn't bring a swim suit). So I climbed the blow-up steps/ladder (very difficult I might add) and raced my cousin down the very slippery slide (both of us fully clothed). Wow! Was it tons of fun. I was SOAKED but I had to go back on it again and again!
See...we couldn't stop laughing. I would do this again in a heart beat! Much more fun than a bouncy castle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment