Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beauties of the Earth

The monsoon season in Arizona is one of my favorite seasons of the year. I absolutely love the skies and how you can see it poring rain in one area and completely sunny and beautiful in another area 100 yards away. Well, the monsoons are over for the year, but today we were blessed with one more hurrah. I wanted to use my new (well, used) camera to try to capture some of the beauty. Here is what I got:


I love it when the sun highlights the Dragoons and everything else around it is under cloud cover. It's kind of blurry here, but it is absolutely beautiful in real life.


You can sort of see the rain coming down in one area while everywhere else is just cloudy. I think this is just cool to look at and very beautiful.


I saw this rainbow while I was driving so I got my camera out and held it out the window and took the picture. In this picture, the rainbow is hiding in the rain, but it was really beautiful in real life.

0 comments: