Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Driving Miss Crazy

It has become a tradition in my current place of employment that when someone is having a birthday or a farewell party or if we just feel like it, we like to superimpose their face onto someone else's body. My cubicle mate (and my really good friend), Danny, is REALLY GOOD at this. He can make it look so natural. I'll have to get him to send me some of his creations to post later, but for now...

Danny and I are both leaving our jobs for other ones. And we are both leaving on the same day. Friday is our last day. To keep the tradition alive, our other team member, Nick, and another co-worker, Adam, created this for our going away poster:


They called it DRIVING MISS CRAZY. Danny and I laughed SO HARD when this was sent around to A LOT of people through email. I had to share with you too.

0 comments: