Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun at the Emmys

I didn't get to see a lot of the Emmy Awards this year because I didn't get home from stake choir practice until after 9pm. I was able to watch the last hour-ish of the show. It wasn't that great of an hour, but there were some funny parts, like when Jimmy Kimmel presented the award for Best Reality TV Show Host (this is a new category). He made the show go to commercials before giving the award. It was really funny. But still, what I saw was underwhelming. I read online later that the best parts were Josh Groban singing a medley of TV theme songs and Ricky Gervais (who I absolutely love!) presenting an award. I didn't see these live on Sunday night, but I saw them on YouTube this afternoon. I laughed so hard at work people had to ask me if I was okay. I wanted to share these with you.

Best Reality TV Host


Josh Groban



Ricky Gervais

0 comments: