Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not so capable

Hahahaha! Okay. So I may not be so capable after all. I went outside while I was writing the post about Life Lessons to take the "after" picture of the front of my house and when I tried to get back inside...I HAD LOCKED THE DOOR!!! Ya, I locked myself out. Tehe! Luckily, my neighbor is great and has a key to my house (for times like this) so I wasn't locked out for too long.

Yes, I have a lot of these moments too!

3 comments:

.

I wish I was the neighbor who had your key :)

So fun you have a blog...I will be checkin back often.

Miss seeing you!

Anonymous

Welcome to the blogging world... and congrats on your new job!!! At least is wasn't locked out of your car in the middle of no where....

Unknown

That sounds like something I would do. But, my kids would probably be locked in the house and not be able to unlock the door! :) I'm so glad you are blogging. You have so much knowledge and insight to share with the world.