In the Lord's Hands
As many of you know, my dad is really sick. He's been in ICU for two weeks now. He had an infection that went into his blood and caused some of him major organs to shut down. They were able to stabilize him...they've put him on the ventilator...they had to keep his blood pressure up with medication (they've since taken him off and he's maintaining his own, which is good)...they've had to perform dialysis on him almost everyday because he is becoming extremely bloated. Now we have been told that his liver is failing and there is nothing in the medical world that can simulate a liver. He has had a liver disease for over 15 year that is finally catching up to him. It is really hard and sad to see my dad like this. Many blessings and prayers have been said on my family's behalf, which help tremendously, and so much love and service has been show to my family, so thank you for everything.
Now it's in the Lord's hands. My dad has been fighting so hard to remain with us on this earth. We have completely put our faith in the Lord and whatever He wants will happen. And we will be okay with whatever.
4 comments:
Erin,
I am so sorry about your father's condition. I have many special memories of him. I am praying for your family.
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry. Your faith is amazing. I love your dad. He always made my meetings more enjoyable. Please let your family know we are thinking of them and sending our love.
My prayers are with you and your family
Erin, I've been thinking of your family so much since your dad has been in the hospital. I've been praying that there would be peace for each of you. My mom gave me the news this morning and I am so, so sorry. Our families have shared so much over the years and I treasure every bit of it.
Post a Comment