Season of Change
Change is inevitable. We will all experience change in way or another. I just didn't expect it to be in every aspect of my life all at the same time. What a month this has been! Take a look:
Home Life: My daddy is gone. Huge change in our family life.
Work Life: I started a new job recently. I changed from being a programmer to a systems engineer. That's pretty much a career change. It is completely different than what I've been doing before, but it has great potential to be very interesting.
Church Life: Two weeks ago I was called to be the Stake Young Women Secretary. I was released as Relief Society First Counselor the following week. I was in the RS presidency for a year and a half. Now I am returning to young women. I love the youth. I've loved the Relief Society calling...I think I grew a lot in that calling. But I am excited to be back in Young Women. I've never had a stake calling like this before. It should be very interesting.
So there you have it. It's certainly a time of change in my life.
1 comments:
Don't you love knowing that the Lord is in charge. At least He has the hand book and knows what is going o with out lives' when all te rest of us don't.
Post a Comment