What's in a name...
I've been asked "Why Erin's Sing Along Blog" if there isn't any songs to sing along with? Valid question. The inspiration for the title of my blog comes from a movie by Joss Whedon. Joss Whedon is the genius behind Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, and Dollhouse...all my favorites shows. He is absolutely brilliant!!
But I digress.
Last year when the Hollywood Writer's strike was going on, Joss didn't want to sit around and do nothing, so he and his brothers wrote and produced a short movie musical for the Internet called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It stars Dougy Houser himself, Neil Patrick Harris. This movie is fun, whitty, and hilarious! And the songs are very catchy. I have the sound track on my IPOD.
If you want to check it out, go to http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html. It's free on HULU.
5 comments:
Balls!
Oh my gosh. I've only watched a couple minutes and that's pretty funny. I am gonna watch it more tonight.
Hahaha! Kelli, that's one of my favorite lines! Makes me laugh just reading your comment. :o)
This blog makes me feel...what's that word?...Special Needs.
Oh, I forgot to mention....Joss Whedon isn't exactly a fan of happy endings. Just a warning.
Post a Comment