I Spoke Too Soon
Okay...so I spoke too soon. A few hours after I posted that blog entry, this Army installation started blocking Blogger. Then I read the policy more carefully, and Blogger is not mentioned in the document at all. I guess it was a fluke it was opened for a couple of days. I should have taken more advantage of it. :o)
Facebook is mentioned specifically in the policy, and it was open, until Friday. I don't know if that was a fluke or if something happened and this installation made a decision to not open it on its network. I don't know. We'll see. The government is weird sometimes...they make policy, but then they sometimes choose not to adhere to it.
We'll see. It may all change again! That's the nature of this business!
1 comments:
Total bummer! That's happened to brian too (on the same network). sometimes it allows gmail, and sometimes not. Sometimes he can look at the blogs at work, and sometimes not. Like you said, nature of the business.
Post a Comment