Changes to Policy
Wow! Interesting! The Army just released a new policy to allow different social networking sites on Army networks. That means Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger are open now. They have always blocked these sites, so I have never been able update anything while at work. I noticed yesterday that Blogger was open, so I took advantage of what I thought was a fluke, and added three entries trying to catch up with everything I want to put on here. I have a list in my notebook so I won't forget what I want to write, even if I don't have time to write the entry. I had some down time at work throughout the day yesterday and kept myself busy with writing those entries.
Since I work on the computer all day, sometimes its really hard for me to turn on my home computer to update my blog and see what's happening on Facebook. Now I have another option. :o) I won't abuse it, obviously, but it is nice to be able to take a break from work and do something like this.
Now maybe I'll be able to be better at blogging!
0 comments:
Post a Comment