Yellow Cake Recipe
Here is an awesome yellow cake recipe. It is so moist and delicious. I really didn't like yellow cake until I tried this recipe. And it is so easy to play with, like put some cocoa in 1/3 of the batter to swirl in the other 2/3 yellow cake batter to make a marble cake, or put chocolate chips in the mix, or add cocoa to the whole thing to make a moist chocolate cake. It is a fun cake recipe to have. So, without further ado...Enjoy!
Moist Yellow Cake
1 cup butter
2 1/2 cups white sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups buttermilk
3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9x13 inch pans (or one 11x15 inch pan). Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternatively with the buttermilk, mixing just until incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
1 comments:
This looks really good. I'm not a big yellow cake person either, but this really does look yummy!! I can't wait to see you again at church.
Post a Comment