Friday, February 20, 2009

Isn't it the rule to give handouts after Young Women lessons?

I wanted to show you the bookmark I created for a handout. We are giving one to all the Young Women of the stake when we visit them during Ward Conferences. On one side is this year's Mutual Theme:

"Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." (1 Timothy 4:12)

And the other side is part of a talk given by President Thomas S. Monson in 2005 called "Be Thou an Example". Our Stake Young Women President wanted to stress this code of conduct to the girls so our lesson is based on these four parts:

- You have a heritage; honor it.
- You will meet temptation; withstand it.
- You know the truth; live it.
- You have a testimony; share it.


So there you have it. They were a lot of work...took me several hours from start to finish...but I think they turned out pretty well. What do you think?

2 comments:

Randi

You are so creative Erin. What a woman you are. They look great! I bet they love them.

Elizabeth and Tyler

I know I love mine. It is lovely.