Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Day After Christmas Sales!

I saved $210! I love saving money! That means I can spend it somewhere else, preferably somewhere exotic or European. But I am not a typical female. I don't normally like shopping. I really hate hunting for whatever. I much prefer going to the store for specific purposes and getting out as soon as possible. But there are two days a year that I think shopping is absolutely fun and exciting: Black Friday and the day after Christmas. This year, I saved $900 on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) and $210 on 26 December. I got some things I've been wanting for months, but I waited to get them on an extremely good sale. On Black Friday, I get practical things. For example, this year I bought two computer monitors, a thumb drive, an external hard drive, a treadmill, and other little things.

However, on the day after Christmas, I get Christmas decorations, dishes, wrapping paper, tags, boxes, lights, etc that I put away until the next December. You can save some good money by waiting until after Christmas to buy these things. Anyway, here is my loot that I will get to enjoy next year:

1 comments:

Christy

woohoo! I was bummed I couldn't hit up the sales this year cuz I wouldn't have room to truck them home from Utah. But I'm bummed cuz I found stuff this year that I bought last year, and forgot I had. Cuz I bought more without knowing...like Christmas cards and baking stuff. haha. Maybe I should make a list. I LOVE lists!