Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope Christmas day found you well and good. This was our first Christmas without my dad. It was hard, but still very good. We started new traditions and kept other favorites.

After our Christmas day activities...opening presents, making and eating breakfast, eating chocolates, playing games, reading the Christmas story, etc...we got ready for the day. This year we added an old favorite tradition with a twist. We had Christmas dinner with some family friends. But the twist was we did a progressive dinner. We started at my house and had appetizers. Then we went to their house and had the main course. Last, we went to my mom's house for dessert. It was so much fun. We had such good food and the company was great. I hope this remains a tradition.

So our first Christmas was successful. I hope yours was good also!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I love progressive dinners, I think they are so fun!!!

see you later