Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where Have I Been?

It's been a crazy few months, but some of my major stress is now behind me. I have been so focused on studying for an exam I had to take (to keep my job), that I've had little time to do anything else. I took the grueling Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) test last Saturday. The test took me exactly five hours. It officially started at 9:04 AM (after the instructions were given and we were allowed to break the seal on the test booklet) and I signed out to leave at 2:04 PM. It was probably the hardest test I've ever taken. Both my brain and my body were completely worn out. I was spent for the next couple of days. I will find out my results in four to six weeks. I fully expect to get in the 60% range (I need a 70% to pass). This test has an 80% fail rate for first time takers. So the odds are not good for me. But whatever. I can't worry about that anymore. It's over and done and now I can get ready for my trip to GREAT BRITAIN!!! We leave in TEN DAYS!! Whoo! Hoo!

Since I have a few minutes again during the days, I wanted to catch up on my blogging. I've had a lot of things in my queue to write about. So until I leave, I will try to get a blog post out every few days. Check back often!

1 comments:

Randi

I am so glad that the test is over with. You are going to have the time of your life now on your trip. I can't wait to see the updates when you get back.