A Salute to America
Today, a couple of friends and I performed in a talent show at our church's Family Fun Fair. It was a blast, and I had a couple of youth in the audience (thanks a million!) record the performance for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy!
(1st Side Note: Don't mind the beginning of the video...
we were testing the sound.
2nd Side Note: I sang alto in this performance. It was a fun challenge.)
4 comments:
Hey, you mouthed the lyrics right! Yay ;)
How fun! That ward had better activities than our new ward. You all sounded great!
That was great Erin! I wish I could have been there, not much going on here. We are having Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday. :)
Randi...it was a lot of fun!! I am glad we got to do it! There were actually a lot of wards that participated in the talent show. We performed at the Stake Family Fun Fair, so it wasn't just 4th ward. :o)
Post a Comment