Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's My Sister's Birthday!

It's Kelli's birthday! Shout Horray! I love my sister dearly, and here are some of the reasons why:

She is fun to travel and explore with.


She is an animal lover.
And had a very cool heart comforter when she was younger.


She is good at defending wintry forts from older brothers.
See... proof that it really does snow in Arizona.


She is very dramatic and makes a good Shepherd in our family live nativity scene.


She is very fashionable.


She is fun at parties!


She has good hygiene.


But most of all, she is the best big sister anyone could ever want.

I love you, Kelli! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Randi

Kelli...you are the perfect 80's child! Happy Birthday.

A Bunch of Paynes

Cute, FUN pictures! Now those are the Callahan girls I know and remember! I always thought you were the three most beautiful girls ever...guess I just loved that 80s/90s fashion!

Christy

Yay! Happy birthday Kelli! I'm so glad I got to know you before we left. I love all those great old pictures. And funny that I could pick the three of you sisters out so well. Love from Germany!

Anonymous

Seriously priceless!!! I love it!!!

Rebekah

That totally made me laugh!!! Happy BDay Kelli - Erin, you are a great sis.