Thursday, July 2, 2009

Embarrassing Pictures

Yesterday was my birthday. Yep! I am another year older, but I am not sure about wiser, though. Anyway, my sister posted some embarrassing pictures of me on her blog. Well, actually they are pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Just kidding. Thank you for the tribute, Kelli!

My friends and co-workers put together a potluck for me at work and a couple of them made a really amazing cake. I am trying to get my friend to send me the pictures (because of course I did not bring my camera), so when I get them, I'll post them on my blog and you can see what they did. Just to give you a hint...it involves KitKats and M&Ms.

1 comments:

Jesse

What can I say? I'm a terrible sister because I don't have a blog. I'll have to find some other way to embarrass you this weekend :) Hope your Birthday was great!!