I've been tagged
This is my first time being tagged. Thanks, Christy! So here I go...
"The 5"
10 years ago I.....
1. Was finishing my senior year at Brigham Young University
2. Was trying to survive three of the hardest classes in my Information Systems major (which HAD to be taken all in the same semester. Needless to say, it was my hardest semester ever)
3. Took a "Teachings of the Living Prophets" class from Lloyd Newel (you know, the man behind the voice of the Music and the Spoken Word, a broadcast by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir)
4. Was able to listen to the prophet, apostles, and other general authorities LIVE during weekly devotionals and monthly firesides at BYU
5. Roomed with Kristi Wasden, my future European travel buddy (Italy and France)
5 things on my "to do" list.....
1. Decorate my house for Halloween and Fall
2. Mow my lawn
3. Organize my home office
4. Spray for bugs
5. Wash my car
5 snacks I enjoy.........
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. Pistachios
4. Candied Almonds
5. Trail Mix
5 places I have lived...
1. Sierra Vista, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Thatcher, AZ
4. Lorch, Germany
5. Diamond Bar, CA
5 jobs I have had.....
1. Army Contractor as a Senior Systems Engineer
2. Web Designer
3. Custodian at BYU (I had the early morning shift so sometimes after working since 4am, my class with Lloyd Newel put me to sleep.) :o)
4. Teller and Receptionist at Huachuca Federal Credit Union
5. Advanced Team member at Eastern Arizona College (basically a glorified receptionist at the college, but I did get to conduct tours of the college to prospective students. That was always fun)
5 things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire........
1. Be debt free
2. Travel all over Europe (or maybe even live there for a few years)
3. Travel all over South America (including Machu Picchu in Peru)
4. Be able to say I traveled to all continents of the world
5. Go on a world-wide LDS Temple tour... Travel to all the LDS Temples around the world
People I tag are.......
1. Julia Ferguson
2. Tami Hughes
3. Amy Callahan
4. Keri Payne
5. Anyone else who wants to play this game
0 comments:
Post a Comment