We went to Disney World!
Kelli and I enjoyed a week long adventure to Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando. Six parks in six days. The first four days at Disney World and the last two days at Universal Studios. I know...we are ambitious, but this time of year the lines are extremely short so we can do everything we want, and ride our favorites multiple times, while still getting back to the hotel before dinner (that is, except the day we went to Epcot. That is a very large park, plus we made reservations to eat dinner in the Italy Pavilion). Most of the wait for the rides were 15 minutes or under. Often we just walked onto the ride. The longest line we experienced was for Toy Story Mania. We waited 40 minutes...but even that is not too bad. And the queue itself is very entertaining (which is typical of all the rides in DisneyWorld and Universal Studios Orlando) so the wait did not feel too long. Check out some of the pictures of the queue (this is when the line wasn't too long):
This is our fourth or fifth time going to Disney World and Universal Studios together. We absolutely LOVE it! This time we were even brave enough to use the new Disney Photo Pass system. There are A LOT of photographers around each park and you can have them take your picture at different photo stop spots. They then scan those pictures to a very convenient card you can carry and use at every Disney park. Then at the end of your vacation, or when you return home, you can view them online. Here are the best ones from around the parks. We started these on Day 2 so we don't have any Photo Pass Pictures from the Animal Kingdom.
Stay tuned for more posts about our trip...



1 comments:
I love the idea of the photo pass because you were able to get pictures of the two of you together. I am glad you had fun and I really hope you have time for more posts soon because I can't wait to see and hear all about it!
Post a Comment