Scared Silly at the Mail Box
I stopped at the mailbox (we have one community mailbox with P.O. box like slots for each house) on my way home from work. There was a large truck right behind my car as we were driving into the neighborhood. When I stopped at the mailbox, I saw the truck continue onward and turn around in my cul-de-sac. I didn't really think anything of it and I didn't hear the truck stop right next to my car in the street.
I got my mail (which was a lot because I hadn't picked it up in a couple of weeks) and when I turned around, a tall man was standing right behind me. I didn't hear him walk up behind me, so I was not expecting him. I SQUEALED like a little girl and jumped one leg at a time (like I was hurdling over something) as I squealed (I'm not sure where that reaction came from). Then I just started LAUGHING, while I sort of yelled/laughed at the guy that he SCARED me! He looked at me like I was CRA-AZY and said "I get that all the time, especially with my large truck." Haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment