Looking forward to 2010
There are several things I am looking forward to in this new year! But one in particular is a trip my sister, Kelli, and I have been planning for three years! Take a look at where we will be going:
That's right! We are FINALLY taking our trip to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales!! It will be a jammed packed 16 day tour, but it will SO be worth it! I've never been to any of those countries, and my family's ancestors come from around there, so it will be a very EXCITING trip!!
If you are interested about reading more details, here is our itinerary. <http://cosmos.com/product.
We have one night in London where nothing official is scheduled so it is available to do our own things. We decided to see THIS at the West End:
We bought the tickets already and everything!
This is going to be such an AWESOME trip! April cannot come soon enough!!
3 comments:
I am so excited and jealous at the same time. I know you and Kelli are going to have a blast!
I would like to echo Randi's comment! Take notes and I expect feedback b/c Dave and I want to take a similar trip in the next couple of years!
Oh! That will be so much fun! take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment