A New Goal...
I decided I wanted to challenge myself to do something I didn't think I can do. I wanted to push myself more than I've ever pushed myself and what better way than to do three sports in one race. Yep! I am now training for a triathlon. I will still do the walking marathon, but I am cutting it down to a half marathon instead of a full one. But I think it will still be a good goal!
I can run a total of 5 minutes now!! Yay!! I started at 2 minutes so I am making some progress. I did some laps in a pool to make sure I still knew how to swim (I used to be a good swimmer). I forgot how much I LOVE to swim. I just don't like being in a swim suit. Finally, I have to buy a bicycle, then start training on that.
The triathlon is at the end of August...so I have some work to do. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Good for you Erin. I hope all goes well.
Yay Erin! That is awesome! You will be completely amazing, I am sure! Rus can give you some good tips on what type of bike to buy, if you want. He really likes mountain biking but he knows his road bikes, too. Good luck and have fun with it!
p.s. thanks for loaning your mom...I'm having so much fun with her here!
Girl you are amazing, as always. Good luck! I'll live vicariously through you cuz I don't think I'll ever run a triathlon, let alone a marathon in my lifetime. So, I totally admire those who do.
Good luck!! You'll feel like you've conqured the owrld after that!
Post a Comment